Spotify is one of those magic apps that allow you to “bottle” thousands of songs, and label them so they can be easy to identify when ready for consumption.
My reason for creating new ones is mainly getting tired of listening to the same songs (use almost the same type of music regardless of the activity I am doing: Sport, waitings, isolating from noise..). So, you can find quite interesting mix of songs in these playlists, as they can bring many different memories or just be a cool song your friend recommended. Anyway… a present for you (and why I have listed them!):
- Don’t you know anyone who thinks that everything is about him/herself? That talk, that meeting, that.. you’re so vain (also, it transports me several years back)
- The ones I learned about from a friend years ago. Saudade. this is the last time
- Reminder of those who never ever, surrender as well an eternal energy boost no surrender
- When we miss being back “home”. Castle on the hill
- The new family member, hey Marc! (not yet, but close) can you feel the love tonight
- And a beautiful duet.. Don’t let the sun go down…
- He left us this year, powerful, back to university days, good for when I can not run that last mile… Shut’Em Up
- Super good vibes, nice time, better people, awesome company, new experiences. Take it easy
- Work hard, play hard. Sunflower
- Silly traffic jam time, seen someone singing in the car next to yours? Come on, join the there is nothing I can do club! What makes you beautiful
- When it’s time to go, no turning back. Si un dia he de tornar
- I wrote about when magic happens. It did in their concert. Lucky me to have been able to share it with a good friend. I don’t want a lover
- What was your last one of … Bad decisions
- Those short but intense visits to Madrid. Pride. All the lovers
- Yep, why to suffer? ok, I won’t stop running until this one ends.Self esteem
Yes, this could be my next (varied) playlist. It’s only missing the label. Summer recap could work.
Enjoy friends, family and life. Don’t take things too serious. Build your own works for “almost” any occasion playlist. It cheers you up.